- 100% hydrolysed beef protein
- HydroBEEF+™ Certification
- Obtained from the processing of beef from certified hormon-free, antibiotic-free, GMO-free farms, from pasture-raised cows in Sweden
- Produced exclusively from fresh and certified meat
- Consists of 55% peptides with PM approx. 3000 Daltons.
- 30% from peptides with PM below 500 Dalton
- Without xanthan gum, carrageenan and palm oil
- Gluten free and lactose free
- Free Shipping: for orders over €69.00
- Secure Payments: data encrypted with SSL certificate
- Flash Shipping: in 24 hours if you order before 12 AM
Yamamoto Nutrition HydroCARN is a supplement based on 100% HydroBeef quality hydrolysed beef proteins, obtained from the processing of beef from hormon-free certified farms, antibiotic free, GMO-free, from pasture-raised cows in Sweden. HydroCARN consists of hydrolysed beef protein (+97%) of superior quality, it is produced exclusively from fresh and certified meat, not from low-quality and relatively low-cost animal protein sources such as those obtained from gelatin or collagen.
Obtained from a particular hydrolysis process that allows the maximum purity of the raw material, the peptides and amino acids that make up HydroCARN have an exceptional profile, with a "nitrogen score" even higher than whey proteins (101.5 vs 100) with levels particularly high in proline, glutamine and arginine, presenting itself in the form of a multi-stage peptide form, which means that: approximately 15% of the HydroBEEF raw material has a molecular size of 6,000 Daltons, 55% of the product is in the range of 3000 Da and the remaining 30% is considered a true "super peptide" with a molecular weight of 500 Daltons or even lower.
This results in faster absorption and assimilation, furthermore this peptide blend is considered "hypoallergenic" and able to promote better recovery and more efficient muscle reconstruction. Beef proteins not only help in the repair of muscle tissue, but their particular amino acid constitution favors the maintenance of cartilage and ligaments in health.